BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

1.13.2010

Long time no blog!

My Sweet Boy!

Yes...I'm still alive, and yes I'm officially the worst blogger on the planet. While I have had SO MUCH to blog about these last few weeks I have had ZERO energy to do so and very little time. Soooooo ... the lack of energy and feeling like crap is because...I'M PREGNANT...AGAIN!



Ok...so if you were completely suprised by this news...join the club...ME TOO!! While it did take me a while to get over being completely blind-sided by this information, I am doing much better and excited too! I am actually 17 weeks pregnant and due in June...AGAIN! Mason will be turning 2 right about the time this little one gets here. Whew, if I think I am busy and tired now...I am in for it! And yes...in case anyone is wondering I do know how these things happen!



Anyhoo, we had a wonderful Christmas this year and I was just happy to survive it. Imagine trying to decorate and shop after...working on your feet all day, feeling like you've been drugged by the sleepy fairy and trying not to vomit (or dry heave) all while taking care of a very active 18 month old. OMG...I think I need a drink...CRAP I can't have one...I'M PREGNANT...are you freakin' kidding me!!! Yep I survived Christmas...woohoo...maybe next year I'll feel better...wait...then I'll have a 2 1/2 year old and a 6 month old...awww, who am I kidding!



Yep this IS my life. So some unexpected things have come my way, but everything happens for a reason, right? I just take it one day at a time...and unfortunately most days that doesn't include blogging. Sorry Mom! Happy New Year!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the blog. I'm glad your mom encouraged you! lol. Let me know if I can help you with anything. We've got to get together SOON!!!

Unknown said...

don't know why it says Toyota, but it's me Courtney

Anonymous said...

My sweet Randi, I LOVE YOU!! I really do know how insanely busy you! I was just a joke! But, I sooo enjoyed this morning checking your blog---and there was the cutest pic of Mason---put a huge smile on my face. thanks sweetie! Please know I,m here for you and will do anything to help! Hugs and kisses!!!!

Kristi said...

Congratulations! You're in the exact same boat that we were with spacing on Lauren & Lane. A 2 year old and a newborn = 2 babies in a lot of ways. But it'll be ok. 2 years apart is wonderful because our kids actually play together now! Oh- and thank you for the shirt you got Lane. That was very thoughtful!

Sarah said...

Congratulations, Randi! I SO know how you feel, only I'm due in early March. Craziness! I'm happy for you and know you will be an awesome mommy of two (or more!).

Unknown said...

I had fun making a huge mess with Mason and Abby! See you again sooner rather than later.

Anonymous said...

Randi, you are completely awesome! I was cracking up reading your blog! Congratulations on the pregnancy! And, I was just tired reading it because I can only imagine. Grant is 18 months so I can feel you on the non stop stuff! You deserve a HUGE margarita!! I guess you will have to take a rain check until Jun! Talk to you soon! Love sanderson

Wholesale Jerseys said...

Good, Nice Photo, Welome To Mywholesale Jerseys NFL Jerseys Online Shop! The colts' Cheap Jerseys decision on Monday night, the Cheap NFL Jerseys game against pirates, let Curtis-Painter, (Curtis Painter) will be the first time for the colts' NFL Jerseys starting at the beginning of the NFL Jersey season, the introduction of kerry Collins Cheap NFL Jersey injury-last week after striking out, there is still a concussion symptoms, not be fit for NFL Football Jerseys Monday night wholesale NFL Jerseys race.

Unknown said...

Agree with the above saying.
Cheap Jerseys
Wholesale Jerseys
Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys
Nike Elite NFL
Cheap Jerseys
Wholesale Jerseys
Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys
Nike Trade NFL

Unknown said...

Good post. That's exactly what I want to say.
loui vuitton outlet
louis vuitton handbags
Louis Vuitton Key Rings

Unknown said...

Oh yes, very nice.
cheap louis vuitton bags
louis vuitton handbags
Louis Vuitton Key Rings