BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

7.30.2008

He SMILES!



Yep that's right... our cute little man smiled at us! I got out my camera just to take a few pictures... so Chris and I both were leaning over him and talking to him just trying to get him to look at the camera...and this is what we got instead. Not a smirk but a SMILE and we actually got several in a row, so I know it wasn't an accident. I am so excited he actually did it and that I had the camera out too! Isn't it adorable? I just keep saying ..."that is so CUTE!"

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Randi- His smile is so cute. And, how great that you actually caught it on camera!

Jordan and Courtney said...

That smile just takes your breath away. He is growing so fast. Hopefully we'll get to see him soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that IS so cute! I want a smiling picture. Pretty soon we'll have a montage of Mason in our house! :)